Saturday 10 May 2014

May!

Welcome to May readers!

This month we are going to inspire you with two of our favourite colours: Purple and Green!



You can follow this sketch that uses circles from the mood board:


LesleyG found a quote on Pinterest which inspired her layout..
you can see the quote on her blog

I used the sketch and the wonderful colors. I was inspired from the water drops and from the wheels of the car to prepare the background. 

I used watercolor to create a background inspired by the sketch. I also doodled circles to frame one sticker, one flair and one heart.




           Lee created this piece: 


And finally Nat www.njmacs.blogspot.com created this: 


Decided to steer away from the photo and papers and use only inks, stencils, and pens. Ore on my blog. 

We do hope you join us for a small prize from me (Nat) :)  and I hope you are inspired by what the team has created. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx